- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
lol i guess the left one is the moon.. so only the right ones are ufos .. so please dont joke with us and claim that you have seen three ufos…. :P
Contact cat Mufon.
I should. One has gone missing over night.
Its a well understood fact of UFO pattern, that the abduction of kitty litter,can get out of control at times.
As I watch the tennis and Andy Murray returns defective balls to the umpire, I wonder about the UFO interference in that deed.
UFOs are strange cats indeed. They come when they like, stay for a while and after they are pleased, remove themselves to greener pastures.
I wonder if the UFOs removed the kitty litter from the rightful reseptacle then dropped some of the litter while leaving, would they then be litterers of actual litter or just lighter?B
These UFOs are apparently using the kitty litter as fuel. We suspect they are cats from outer space! More on that in a later post. But it’s interesting what you said about the “defective [tennis] balls.” Here, there’s a story in the sport news about the Patriots football team using balls slightly deflated (under regulation pressure). VBD to US football fans. I had not previously linked UFO activity to sports, but now that you mention it, I note UFO activity has picked up as the Super Bowl nears.