Day Two: Slide high noontide, sundersthorms plate.
Day Three: Moistly scattered sneers and a few frizzles.
Day Four: Chants of wrinkles, dartly cloudy and chowdery.
Day Five: Humility Poor Boy Talls, Barometer IPA 75%.
Day Six: Moggy, very low viability.
Day Seven: Topical air mass pew point, wind clam.
- Thick hot pine tar air dropping from powerful trees.
- Rosemary, basil, garlic, and spearmint mixing with tales of salt water.
- Soft golden sun boiling over salsa garden.
- Bare feet in wet sand, nibbled by sand crabbed bubbles.
- Plenty of weather to write or not in the forecast. Some pressure to publish sun only.